Sunday, April 15, 2007

It's Been long::::

It's been long since i wrote a post here.... frankly i have not had the time.. life s brought about a lot of surprises, over the last 2 months...

I have finally got what I wanted, my frnds back here in Mumbai would know what I am talking about, I am living it up... loving it, though life's all of a sudden become more hectic... MOre is not the word....

Man Utd. are on a high, with Ronaldo, signing his contract again... we will be rocking for years to come.... Indian teams in a mess... sad that their loss to Bangladesh spoilt a night of my trip to Goa, but finally, who cares, they don't why should we????

Mumbai's the place to be... I used to wonder when Sweta used to say that people, who have been brought up in Mumbai, will find it tough to survive elsewhere...I got my answer.. she was right....not for the first time....

Abhi-Ash seem to be on the front page of every paper, things will never change yesterday's breaking news informing all where the laddoos for their wedding wil be brought from... thats how life is... Life's a bummer as I used to say....it's very true...

Someone's being telling this to me now for long, that I have changed a lot... that someone was right i guess...

Its time to make one more trip back home... meet the loved ones, but I guess coming back this time will not hurt as much as the last time did....I know why and a lot of them know too :)