Saturday, October 11, 2008

???? Clueless!!!

Haven't blogged in over 2 months, I have the guilt within me of not blogging. It has been a rough ride over two months, tides turned, situations confronted me I saw a lot of happiness and a lot of sorrow. I was talking to my friend yesterday, and yes we picked on the most common topic relationships.... Discussing for about half an hour, I was in office-8:30 PM it was, I was tired after 12 hours of work. Concluding , we decided that all relationships have issues, and the ones who say they dont are faking. Loads of thoughts came up, loads of issues come up, the most commonly being expectations. I realised on thing at the end of it, expectations are very different from wither end, the man and the lady.... No 2 individuals in a relationship are similar, cos no 2 individuals are similar... basically signifying, however good the relationship is, the people in it are no way similar... each individual is different and it is undersanding, that is the basis of the relationship.

No comments: