Thursday, July 23, 2009

Life and its state in trance...!!!


So here I am, today being the 23rd of July... In four days is my mom's birthday...I hope i continue to remember it for the next four days cos this has been striking me in spurts... the work load is high... I need a break....Multiple people around me with multiple emotions...

I am just happy, plain happy... my life is good... very good... things are settling, I just need to get my acads in place... I know i can still do better...

The only thing that worries me is the emotions of people around me... One of them is very very tensed... very occupied.... one is very happy for her friends, one is confused with trivial issues... the question lies... how do I help all of them keeping my emotions intact??? Hope for the best... I know each emotions relates to one person... and the persons will know when they read this....

MBS is great, the term is going to end... there is a week and half remaining... there are loads of exams... I cant wait for the next term to get started.... I cant believe a quarter of my course is already over :O...

No comments: