Sunday, May 18, 2008

The last leg of a long vacation!!!




Here I am.... Coimbatore Airport... my flight is late... I have had a long and hard day... My sister just got married... I have been up since 4 AM... I have work tomorrow... and i dont see myself reaching home befor midnight....Sucks... at the same time... I am elated abt a good long vacation I have had... though it has not been a vacation of sorts... I reached into CBT on friday morning with KLZ who accompanied me for the wedding... I guess we came to a conclusion that night on the train... We joined school together cos we were destined to meet.... After a rickety ride on the train with no sleep at all, we spent the day doing actually a lot of work... which evantually felt like nothing... it is probably confusing.... What I am saying though is what I mean. Dad me and him checked into the hotel.... slept like a log till the evening. We then headed out for dinner, evantually ended up into this funky Pub call Psychedel... 3 of us were in there for about, 2 hours... and probably my dad rocked the most. We finished at around, 11:30.... stepped and and went on a tour to find a place to eat... We f ound one, evantually headed home at 12 ish... Next day... whoo... loads of work... running around.... then the wedding... i think the best event in life... My sister... we are more like own brothers and sisters... it was cool... awesome, traditional... the celebrations were ecstatic... tears rolled down the eyes all uncles and aunts... i think it came right down from the heart.... there were a couple of conclusions from the wedding!!!!
- Would the rest of us get married like this... I mean its cool, but its also, a little, strenuous over 3 days....
- I am tired of food... I have been eating and eating and eating and eating..........

its 8 now... I think I shall finally board in half an hours time... If I dont... I shall write another post .... sigh....

5 comments:

Deya said...

@ Nikki:- seems like your 10 days have being totally action packed!! I hope you are well satisfied, as you know when is ur next trip!!!

P.S:- Welcome back!!! even though u didnt miss me atall!!

Nikhil Neelakantan said...

De: I dont know when my next trip is!!! Do you?

Deya said...

@ nikki :- is I DEFINATELY know, when ur next trip is, its far far far far ahead in the future...

Priya said...

NIKHIL....
you guys went pubbing the day before wedding when i was running around doing all that work there!!
now i know why you were late all the time to come to the mandapam :P :P

neways, totally agree with you on the wedding part.. was a real experience and i too have the same questions in mind, unanswered at the moment!

Nikhil Neelakantan said...

#Sister: It was dad's proposal!!! couldnt refuse!!!