Sunday, June 8, 2008

Rains the arrives :-)



After a torturous 3 months with the heat, the rains have finally hit Bombay... and me is the elated!! We have been bracing oursleves for this for a while... Thursday was the day, when the rains hit Mumbai, and brought along with it... traffic. It took me a couple of hours plus to reach, home, but the weather overshadowed the disappointments of the delay. Friday, was normal, not too bad. Drinks with the boss was accompanied by a little bit of rain. The weekend is worth mentioning, it was raining all the time. I promised De that I shall not talk about my Saturday afternoon with her, but, I cant help myself. Im sorry De. She dragged me across half of Thane, in the rain, lost her moms umbrella, made me buy one as well. Apart from all this, convinced me to have Pani-puri in the rain. Sunday it is today, its rained a lot more than any of he previous days... I wrote my mock and came back for lunch, only to find, the dry, drab neighbourhood of mine was lush green. I couldnt help myself from taking a few Photos:::!!! This ones the one from my room on the 7th floor. We got wet in the rain as well, had a nice kilometer walk in the evening, after getting drenched. I have not loved the rain more. I am just waiting to see what the month brings along... Sunday night, we are all praying, for a holiday tomorrow.




3 comments:

Deya said...

@ nikki:- I told u to keep the wonderful Saturday 2 urself!!!

In my defence, You wanted an umbrella, and ur the reason y "we" lost my mom's umbrella, you wanted 2 go 2 places to buy weired stuff(folders!!), So I quite din drag u along da whole of Thane...(there are a lotta places you hvnt seen yet!!)

P.S:- I had the time o my life, I think you did 2!! Though u wudnt admit!

Nikhil Neelakantan said...

#De: I must say!! I agree sigh :)

Xorkes said...

yip yip rain again :)