Monday, June 9, 2008

Ronaldo-Will he move???


I wished for a holiday today, it didnt happen... Finally the traffic got to me this morning... I am in a little different state of mind, with respect to yesterday, probably cos it is a Monday morning. The Euro's have kicked off, I am rooting for the Portugese and the Azzuri's. Portugal, has played its game, won it... the Azzuri's face the dutch tonight. I was going through the articles, about the portugese victory, about Ronaldo being given the captain's arm band. I am proud about it, he is a Manchester United player. I have the Red Devil Blood in my veins. The question being, he wants to leave, and wants to leave to a club called Real Madrid, which I hate only for the reason that it regularly buys, the best players from Manchester United... I am a little, wary about this transfer, I dont want Ronaldo to leave... He needs to be at this club, he needs to stay here, for himself, for the fans, and for the club...!!!! Just hoping, Ronnie, is wise, and stays back at Old Trafford.. after all we won the double this year.... Sigh!!!

5 comments:

karthik said...

I say let him leave if he wants to. Obviously he's done a lot for the club and he might do even better later but "the club is bigger than any player" ;)

I kinda have this wish that we get berbatov or robinho as the third striker and get ronaldinho to replace ronaldo. Yes, he old but I believe he's still good. Better ManU than city.

- Another Red Devil

Nikhil Neelakantan said...

# Karthik: I agree, with the idea of bringing in robinho and ronaldinho. I agree no club is bigger than a player... but i feel no reason why Ronaldo should leave, unless the reason is Money.

Nikhil Neelakantan said...

# Karthik: I think Karim benzima is a better option!!

karthik said...

It definitely for the money! He has anyways never been a faithful kinda player. You could say that about rooney. And ya, Benzema might be a good option: We need a tall typical striker. Robinho would again fit into the mould of playing deep.

Nikhil Neelakantan said...

#Karthiik: Robinho and Benzima!! would be awesoome.