Sunday, June 15, 2008

The appraisals....


Its been a long hard one and half years for all of us, from the Sept 4th batch, the most wanted(for all the wrong reasons)... It has been a mxed experience for all of us. A lot of talk has happened on how, good /bad the apapaisals would be... Patni is a low payer than all other IT companies in the market.. and with the market being low we didnt know what to expect... It has comee out well, for me atleast with money not being the criteria... I wanted a good, name, a good rating an I got it.... good appraisals in my terms, a wee bit disappointing, with probably justifiable reasons... So we went and celebrated... on friday night, in a pub called XTC. We were regulars, there, had a lot of fun... Arun, myself Anubhav, Vishwesh, and Sudipta A.k.a Dada... All's well, the aggression is on, going forward, would be a new page in the book... A lot of me that people dont know, is going to be seen... I think Govind, knows that, and Arun knows. With high hopes, I head into the next year... :-)

4 comments:

Deya said...

@ Nikki:- I guess you know u deserve more than what you got & also other reasons that dominated as a catalyst in the decision making! Well I would take it as, it being a steping stone for you & giving you so much more scope 2 improve!!

2 much gyaan!! bacially I meant, u rock dude!!

Nikhil Neelakantan said...

#De: That i know!!

Deya said...

@ Nikki :- :) heheheh

Unknown said...

dei congrats...for whatever eeeny weenie bits ;-) and should i follow it up with where is the treat buddy question?