Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Vacation - Part 1

With a close to heavy head...( Office issues getting to me)... I came into Chennai on the 9th.. I truly needed the break... I had a couple of friends on flight... so the journey, was better than usual ( I am way to restless even to sit for a couple of hours)... My vacation so far, has been everything but the usual... Sleepless nights... and no friends, is something that I have not been used to.... the day after I landed i was, at the airport again, in the afternoon... I saw Priety Zinta... no guesses why she was heree... Her team was playing Chennai's team here.. Chennai Super Duper kings as we call them.... At the airport, it seemed that every car, cab , rick was heading towards our place... (there were a lot of people at home and a lot more expected)... occasion being house warming function of my new house.... this function rolls over to another one... My sisters wedding in coimbatore on Sunday... The crowd hence, moves on from Chennai to Coimbatore... feels a bit like MTV roadies.. all but a few move on from one destination to the other.... Over the last 3 days... I hardly have met anyone, apart from the beshtest... KLZ.. We been out 3 evenings... one evening out for dinner with nooshi and pratu... Yesterday, we watched, this movie called Kuruvi... Shit man... the most daring thing i have done on the trip.... Dad myself and KLZ move on to coinbatore tomorrow.... Wedding details to be updated!!!

No comments: