Monday, March 31, 2008

Memories:

I just thought of the first incident last night at dinner, and it brought me back a lot of old time memories:

- Beer mixed with pepper and salt - Shreya - Zanzibar
- I lost my phone battery cover - Nikhil - Speed
- French fries at 4 AM - Shreya, you definitely know when this was.
- Anna.. Burger na 2 bun - Nikhil - Eatalica - not difficult to guess what state I was in...
- Bollywood night - Bikes - Shreya and Neha and Mahaneeya without her purse...(She lost it)
- Akka Kadai - third Sem - Saturday - Special class - Ciggy... - Paul - One moremysterious person
Thats all i would like to mention... though there are a million more... I miss you guys big big time!!

5 comments:

Shishir Pandey said...

Hmmm....missing college days...me too...

Schmetterling said...

i never mixed beer with salt and pepper :(
i miss college too - mostly the puff and the 5buck coffee, sometimes the greasy fried rice, the beach house and e-joy :)

Schmetterling said...

french fries at 4am..hahahahahaha, wasn't i just awesome feeding all the hungry children home-made french fries!!!

Nikhil Neelakantan said...

# Shre: you definitely mixed beer with pepper and salt.. I wouldnt want to mention more here... e-joy.. mayajaal.. remember the F1 car ride back to someone's home???

Nikhil Neelakantan said...

# Shre: As far as the frech fries go... They rocked... (this is the menu apart from the pink lemonade and maggi)