Friday, March 21, 2008

Dilli!!!

Ok.... Holi it is...and I guess I am at the place where I need to be... Delhi!!! I hadn't been to this place for about 15 years till day before yesterday... Its ok.. Im ok with the place... though I am doing a lot of lazing around... Landed in at 11 PM... on wednesday... slept and got up at 11 the next morning...nice feeling when the rest are workng their asses off at work..... I was at home till afternoon... and then headed out to the parliament house in the evening.. the house seriously kicks some ass.. Uncle's the Director of External Affairs in the Parliament house... courtsey to him I got an entry into the Lok Sabha... its awesome...... Came back home at 6 in the evening.. Had dad's friend and his children coming over, for dinner... As I expected.. Shiuli, Zebu (Dad's friends children) and I headed out separately to TGIF... I got back to their place at 1:00... I was up till 5 talking to them... Havent slept... That ends Day 1 in Delhi... I have lazed around throughout the day... Went for a drive with uncle in the evening... There are people home.. who keep mentioning the fact that wen they saw me the last time, I was 3 years old!!!... its funny, but its ok... I am all set to play Holi....!!!!

5 comments:

Deya said...

People really enjoyin Delhi...or I must say dilli.....

P.s :- Have more fun....

Ne said...

u've been tagged!!

Schmetterling said...

Eww.I can't even imagine you as a 3 year old. Besides, Delhi sucks, for most part.

Schmetterling said...

Did you drink copious amounts of pink lemonade and eat maggi in unbelievable quantities even when you were three? or were you a tad more well behaved? :P

Nikhil Neelakantan said...

# Shre: I wish i had the pink lemonade and Maggi!!! damn!! I miss it so much now!!!