Sunday, March 9, 2008

Screwed, Confused!! grrr....

I am in a sad state at the moment... One of the days when i really want to pen down exacly my state of mind at the moment... Frustrated, irritated, confused, scared, angry, its all me at the moment... Glakes didnt happen, thought i gave my best interview of all times...Man United lost, a small low point over the weekend.... negligible... had a tiff with the boss... my mentor... the last thing i needed.... to sum it all up, a huge fight with this guy called Arun, my best bud, my closest over 2 years...I just hope i come through this, this has been so fa the worst weekend of the year...

6 comments:

Ne said...

everyone has their bad days,weekends, even months and years. u will get through this and things will get better. it all happens for the best.

Nikhil Neelakantan said...

# Ne:Thanks neha.. Miss you!!

Ne said...

me tooooo!!!!!!

Deya said...

I think Life has its own ups n downs, a better way 2 look @ it is, well I am done with the worst, so now its again gonna be da ups in life.... These times precisely makes us strong in life.....Hang on there n in no time u vl be otta it....u know a lotta people r there jst 2 hold hands....

Nikhil Neelakantan said...

# De: Thanks Deya...

kurt said...

#Nikil
Chill man, things like this happen. You should not take these stuff too personally...
You should have known ManU didn't stand a chance... ;)

Hope you have sorted things out, by now???

njoi,
Kurt