Thursday, March 13, 2008

A mixed bag of emotions!!

There is too much happening around me at the moment... Stuff at work, is back to as normal as it was... the mentor sorted shit out, like nothing had happened...That's so the usual.... Arun and I back on normal terms again... I have the senti message he sent me saved in my inbox.. He is so sure he is gonna repent it for life... that is the high for this week... things are back to square one, I love my work, and love my team... in good spirits for the BU meet tomorrow... This is all yesterday - the happiness in giving Ms. Soumya the news that she was on the waiting list for glakes was clubbed, with the sorrow that I wasn't... Skit is on for the BU Meet... there is a lot of masti happening... The low's..... Dad s terribly unwell... Delhi trip seems to be scrapped for now though mom is pushing me to go ahead and take a break for 4 days.... Its not about Delhi... It s about spending some quality time with folks that i really wanted to... Anyways, thats heights of confusion... TISS interview dates are out... 15th April it is... a month to go... I have been there earlier, but didnt make it, so thats a worry on how TISS is gonna come through... If TISS doesn't I am happy with work, i would love to be here for a year... at the same time, would want to get into TISS, have been gunning for this for 3 years now.... All this is one day, is too much to handle... Arun was trying his best to make me smile... Appreciate the efforts of the guy... I finally did... I know I need three persons now around me to talk to... Mr. KLZ - He's in Mumbai on Saturday... Apart from him I dont think ill get to talk to the other 2 ... Ms. Silveranklets and Ms. Schmetterling... Miss you guys...

3 comments:

Schmetterling said...

Aww Nikki, things happen for a reason. Glakes wasn't meant to be I guess. Good luck for Tiss! It's called relaxing, but not being over confident :)

Nikhil Neelakantan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nikhil Neelakantan said...

# Shreyu: thanks honey... but you know wat.. im searching for a little bit of confidence at the moment... leave alone over confidence...