Friday, January 16, 2009

Chennai it is...

I am at Mumbai airport - my flight is in 40 minutes... I have a whirlpool of thoughts running through my head... I could not have had a better homecoming than this time, I meet my mom at the airport- she lands 20 minutes after I do [if our flights are on time]... I am leaving behind a rough patch... a rough ride which was more of an educational lesson... I have learnt so much in Mumbai over 2 years... this place is fantastic, cos you get belted and your transform as an individual...

I cant wait to get home... have Neha ke ghar ka andhra khana... Sambhar and Rasam... I have been craving to have south indian food...this trip has a lot in store... and yeah above all... it is my parents 25th wedding anniversary...

Ok I need to board now... :)

3 comments:

Schmetterling said...

And when do we get to hear Chennai-tales?

Nikhil Neelakantan said...

#Schmetterling: Very soon...

Vipin Prasad said...

Andhraa foood !! Thats yummy dude.