Sunday, January 25, 2009

Chennai Trip - Second Leg... The final one..

I leave today.... with a heavy heart.. my Chennai trip comes to an end... I did practically nothing on this trip as there were a very few people here... and those few were busy working... The little i went out was to the Bessi beach with Anusha and Diksha on friday night... there are more beggars and sleazy people than sane homo sapiens on the beach... I probably had the nicest drive that night recollecting old Mumbai memories with an ex-mumbaite :) the jain lady... I met up with my college buds yesterday i.e. Saturday... caught a couple of drinks with them...
My Mom left to coimbatore last night, I dont know why I had mixed emotions.. I was feeling a little sad :O... probably cos she left before I did an i probably wouldnt be making it back to Chennai for a long time... It was a weird emotion which I cannot describe in words... That sums up my trip... It was a good one, I think finally i spent quality time with my parents :) ... Something that they always expected me to do over 2 years now.... I have about 24 hours to recollect my thoughts... get set for Patni Computer Systems day after ... SIgh :O

No comments: