Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year Calling.....

Its that time of the year again, new years it is.... I have this lame feeling inside me as if nothing has changed, nothing has altered... it feels the same.... thats not too much of an issue, I have a lot of things up my mind... it is time, for bigger and better things to come... it is time for more problems to prop up, I guess I would be better equipped to handle them. I cant wait to get home, spend some time with folks, the phase between October to now has been a bummer on the personal front... a good week away from Mumbai will give me time off to settle down, consolidate myself and come back with good spirits.... it will also help me spend good quality time with my parents, and my best friends... Neha is in Chennai, I cant wait to see her... there is so much of catching up to do.... Manish is going to be there - as always - my best bud.... and to top it all up, it is my prent's 25th wedding anniversary.... :-). Its a good good package to get to my favorite city - Chennai - my roads, my city...
As for new years it was a good -different from last years - [ spent the night yapping with Neha last years in Chennai] - I met up with my favorite - Shikha Bhatnagar for dinner last night [2nd January]... Shikha, Rita, Srikanth and I spent close to 3 hours dining at Goa Porutgesa.... Further to that Srikanth and I were gifted with a great train ride from Dadar to home at 1 AM in the morning. I guess that was the most pleasant journeys I have had... [the train was empty] :O.... Signing off... Thanks to all beloved ones who made my year in 2008....

No comments: